Libéma, one of the largest leisure concerns in the Netherlands welcomes 5.1 million guests per year. Libéma offers numerous activities for the entire family from adventurous amusement parks to tranquil holiday parks as well as events for the business community. In addition, Libéma organises various trade fairs and public events throughout the year such as Indoor Brabant, the ATP tennis tournament UNICEF Open and LEGO WORLD.
Libéma comprises three divisions: Amusement Parks, Holiday Parks and Fairs & Events. The Fairs & Events division also includes the operating company Libéma Profcycling.
Libéma Profcycling operates in all facets of cycling. One of the pillars of Libéma Profcycling is the Neutral Service Team, whose main sponsor is Shimano. This team provides material services at cycling competitions. Professional, experienced staff offer quick and efficient service wherever this is needed. The Neutral Service Team assists in some 150 races annually like Omloop Het Nieuwsblad, the Flanders Tour, the Amstel Gold Race, the World Championships Road Racing and the Olympic road races (Athens, Peking and London).
Moreover, Libéma Profcycling has also developed numerous other activities. In 2006 they were responsible for the organisation of the arrival of the Tour Stage in Valkenburg aan de Geul. Several years ago, Libéma Profcycling entered into a cooperative venture with the Giro d’Italia, one of the other great cycling tours, which ultimately resulted in the decision to kick start the Giro in the Netherlands in 2010 and 2016. Libéma Profcycling not only played a key role in the preparations but was also at the forefront of organising the Giro Stages in the Netherlands. Therefore, whether advisory or organisational expertise is required, Libéma Profcycling can make a major contribution to the success of large (cycling) events.
Since September 2008, Libéma also operates the new unique top sport location Omnisport Apeldoorn. Each year in Omnisport, Libéma Profcycling organises the Dutch Track Cycling Championships. But also in 2011 the Track Cycling World Championships, the 2011 and 2013 European Championships Track Cycling and the 2016 UCI Track Cycling World Cup. And from 28 February – 4 March, the world championship track cycling was host for the second time in Omnisport Apeldoorn.
And other events:
- 2018: European Championships Cyclo-cross ‘s-Hertogenbosch
- 2018: UCI World Championships Baanwielrennen Apeldoorn
- 2017: Trackseries
- 2016: UCI World Cup Track Cycling Apeldoorn
- 2016: Start Giro d’Italia the Netherlands/Gelderland
- 2013, 2014 3-banentoernooi
- 2013: GP Sprint
- 2013: European Championships Track Cycling Apeldoorn
- 2012: European Championships Road Cycling for juniors and U23.
- 2011: European Championships Track Cycling Apeldoorn
- 2011: UCI World Championships Track Cycling Apeldoorn
- 2010: Start Giro d’Italia in the Netherlands
- 2009: Sixdays Apeldoorn
- From 2008: Interland Junioren “the next generation”
- 2008: Belgium Road Championhips Knokke-Heist
- 2007: Tourstart Waregem
- 2006: Tour arrival Valkenburg
- From 2004: Incentive “The Incredibles” Alpe d’Huez
- 2003: Start Eneco Tour Middelburg
- 2001: Promotioncampaign DYMO Tour of Spain